Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Budgeting ? No problem !

So for a lot of women ( mothers and non mothers) money can be tight at times. Trust me i know the feeling, living on my own for the past month with my son has been struggling but i am now realising how to balance my money when it comes to shopping. Coupons and samples can make life so much easier moneywise when it comes to shopping. Two websites I would checkout are: bubblegum.ie, this site has money off grocery items and samples of foundations, toothpastes, nappies, etc. Pigsback.com is also great for deals on gift ideas, restraunt deals, over night stays, and money off coupons for grocerys. Also take into consideration the main essentials that you do need when shopping. ( An offer may look nice but do you really need it?) It wouldn't be a bad idea either to check out the nearest charity shop. I have started volunteering at weekends in one close to home when my son goes to his dad's at weekends. I have seen many children's clothes and some adult clothes that still have labels hanging on them! Most of the clothes there were probably only worn once anyways. I hope this has become useful to you. Drop by a comment if you have any questions or stuff you would like to add. 


Mwah! x
- Ashley

1 comment:

  1. I'm quite good at budgeting as I have just left uni. Good post and I will be sure to check out those website :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete