Saturday, 12 November 2011

My Favourite Foundation




Okay, so for my 1st blog I thought I would introduce you guys to my favourite foundation that I use. I use it on a regular basis and I dont find many problems with it. It is the 1st foundation i've found that blends in with my skin-tone. That task is quite difficult because i'm very pale :D. 


PRO'S:
* It costs only 3 euro and 79 cent/ £3.49
* Not orangey coloured or too pink
* No1 Ivory blends in with Pale skin- tones
* Cruelty- free!!


CONS:
* Does not last the full 8 hours as it says on the label it lasts about 4-5 hours.


This foundation is very ideal for a night out for dinner or going out with friends/family or boyfriend.


I would strongly recommend this make- up brand to all people who are buying make up on a budget. :)


You can look up the website for a store near you or check out your local Superdrug Pharmacy. 


Thats it for now. Please comment and let me know if this information helped and i really do like feedback on how my blogs are going so don't be afraid to post a comment ! 


Later ! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment